Carpet Cleaning and Carpet Repairs
High Country Cleaning has been proudly serving Summit County residents for over 32 years. We have consistently been ranked as a top carpet cleaning company by the “Best Of” voters for the past 20 years. When you need Professional Service from People Who Care …. Call High Country Cleaning.
High Country Cleaning technicians are highly certified, trained and have been with our company for many years. We have a fleet of state-of-the-art, fully contained service vans specifically engineered to provide consistent operating heat, even distribution of cleaning agents, and powerful vacuums to remove the most stubborn dirt.
To extend the life of your carpet, have them deep cleaned, with our high pressure, hot water extraction system at least annually.
Your home is the single largest investment you will make, and carpeting adds to your home’s beauty, color, and comfort. If not properly cleaned, your carpets can detract from your home’s appearance and contribute to poor indoor air quality.
Vacuuming alone cannot remove all the tracked-in dirt, animal dander, or airborne particulates hiding in your carpet’s fibers. Once trapped, these soils grind down the fibers leaving a carpet that looks permanently dirty and worn.
To extend the life of your carpet and to keep it looking new, it’s important to have your carpets cleaned at least annually. If you wait until you can “see” the soilage, the wear on your carpet’s fibers has already begun. If you or a family member has allergies or respiratory problems, you should have your carpets cleaned more frequently.
At High Country Cleaning, we use the Hot Water Extraction method (i.e. steam cleaning) to clean carpets. We use the same three step process to clean all residential homes; there is no high pressure up-sell of our products.
|Step 1:||The carpet is groomed to stand-up the nap. A hot detergent solution is then injected and raked evenly into the carpet’s fibers. The detergent is given time to dwell and suspend the soils to the top of the carpet’s fibers.|
|Step 2:||Water heated to 200 degrees and a powerful van-mounted vacuum are used to extract the suspended soils and detergent out of the carpet.|
|Step 3:||The carpet is again groomed to stand-up the fibers. This assures the carpet dries quickly and evenly.|
High Country Cleaning uses eco-friendly cleaning products; however, if you have sensitivity to certain cleaning agents, please let us know in advance so adjustments can be made by our technicians.
Cost of Carpet Cleaning
The cost of our carpet cleaning services is based on the square footage cleaned plus the time and effort involved in moving furniture when cleaning wall-to-wall. Please call for a free estimate. In most cases, we can give you an estimate right over the phone in minutes. If you wish, we can come to your home and prepare you a written estimate.
- There is no up-sell pressure from our service technicians.
- Don’t be fooled by the per-room-price. Since we charge for only the actual square footage cleaned, our overall cost is often cheaper than those that charge “per room.”
- Rented machines from the supermarket may be less costly; however, they do not have the suction power or heat source or cleaning power of our Butler cleaning system.
Restorative Carpet Cleaning
If your carpet has not been cleaned regularly, “looks” dirty, has numerous spotting problems, or has noticeable high traffic lane areas, restorative carpet cleaning may be the solution to get deeply embedded dirt out. We can use more aggressive cleaning agents in combination with our specialized Rotary scrubber or RX-20 machines. Please keep in mind that deeply embedded dirt can wick back up to the carpets surface; therefore, it often requires two or three cleaning attempts. Please call for a free estimate if you believe your carpet may need restorative cleaning; it could save you thousand in carpet replacement.
- Carpet re-stretching: poorly installed and older carpets may develop wrinkles, lumps, waves, bulges, bubbles and bunches. High Country Cleaning has the expertise to re-stretch your carpet; a far more cost effective option than carpet replacement.
- Carpet seam repair & transitions: poorly installed and older carpets may begin separating at the seams, pull off its tack strip, develop frayed ends or loosen at the floor transition areas. High Country Cleaning can fix that too! Call us to extend the life of your carpet.
- Carpet patching: if you have unsightly stained, burned or damaged sections in your carpet, we have the ability to replace that section; providing you have matching carpet remnants. If you do not have spare carpet pieces, we could remove some from a discreet section of your closet.